Provide assistance to elementary teacher and reinforce the instruction taught in the classroom to students. This enables the teacher to focus on job of instruction. Always represent an evangelical Christian perspective.
Experience interacting with young students (K5-5th grade).
- Demonstrates affection by smiling, appropriate touching, and speaking in a calm voice.
- Is a Christ-like example before the children.
- Aware of presence or absence of all children while supervising.
- Listens to children with attention and respect.
- Uses children’s names in positive interaction.
Preferably AA degree or equivalent.
2021-2022 school year
Mrs. Sue Schwanda - Administrator
321 727-2038 firstname.lastname@example.org